Apply by 23 February 2022
|Stipend per month||₹ 20K – 25K|
|Mode||5-7 hours / day|
|Start Date||14 Mar 22|
|Job Offer||₹ 6 LPA – 10 LPA|
- Prepare and execute research studies.
- Work with User Researchers to run session interviews and usability studies
- Recruit the necessary amount and participant profile for each study
- Submit notes/observations for each test
- Administer each test in a non-biased manner
- Pursuit of relevant college degree (branches of experimental psychology, human computer interaction, human factors, or related field).
- Prior Experience: Research, UX design
- Special Knowledge or Skills that would be valuable:
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups with authority
- Experience moderating large groups effectively without supervision
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of research design, qualitative, and quantitative methodologies.
About the Company
Artificial intelligence and Machine learning • 1-10 employeesAt Waterdip we are building an SAAS platform for AI Observability that will help organizations to build reliable AI Systems.The platform will help organizations to
- Observe, ML Mode’s performance and accuracy
- Monitor, Continuously to detect drift and bias
- Explain, the Model’s decision to understand reason behind model’s wrong prediction
⭐5/5 (1 Reviews)